9/14/12

Watch those model names...

This is NOT what you want to see when you start working in Unity 3D on Friday, with a meeting scheduled later on.  My scene view looked like this:

Broken textures...

We've been implementing a new naming structure for all of our files, and at some point I broke Unity.  At least you'll never be wondering if everything is connected properly.

Truthfully, most days I long for a programmer. While I can get myself in trouble with coding, I usually don't have much luck in starting from scratch.  And there are things that I do routinely in Unity that I know could be made into scripts.  One day....

Much better.
With a little elbow grease, I got it looking as it should again.  I can't wait to have some time to add Ambient Occlusion into the diffuse maps for these models.  Maybe do a little light mapping....

No comments: